Thursday, March 31, 2011

Back to Normal - Almost

I am back from the UK. I am almost recovered from jet lag and I am mostly sleeping through the night.

I still get the sweats and that ringing in my ears and I am tired by 3 pm.  They say it takes a day for every hour time change you go through.  The UK is 7 hours ahead of Utah so I should be coming around about Saturday.

Last Saturday we rode motorcycles in the UK.  It was a grueling day of pounding up and down a closed course.  The track was slippery and I kept loosing control until I figured out that my tires (tyers in the UK) were inflated too much.  I lowered the air pressure and it was much better.

Due to the punishment I suffered on Saturday, Sunday was a bit rough sitting for up to 8 hours in a cramped plane.  I'm not complaining.  I was on my way home and the ride was a blast.  Just informing.

No comments: