Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Driving Test

I had a bad day today. I won't go into it but suffice it to say that I blew a gasket. Oh well, all is back in place and I have retreated to the sanctity of my den.

Here are a few questions from the Utah driving test that I think they should include:

1. The Proper Way to Merge is:

a- signal, slow down and let the car in front of you ahead, or
b-speed up and cut the car in the other lane off, or
c-ignore the merging lanes until you and the car next to you have to come to a complete stop and wait like you are at a stop sign for the other to go?

2. Signal Lights are:

a-necessary to indicate your future travel when changing lanes or turning, or
b-only to be used as an after thought when you have already made the change or turn, or
c-cute little lights that make your car look cool at night if you don't put on your lights?

Just guess what it was that made me volatile today?

Happy driving in happy valley.

No comments: