Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Awesome Speech Mr. President

I just finished listening to the address President Obama gave to congress on the state of the economy. It is really nice not to have to turn off the speech until it is over to hear the political analysis to get a real view of what was said without cringing.

It was also creepy to watch the congress as they applauded the speech points on renewable energy, education and healthcare. They flopped faster than a short stack at Denny's. Where where they last term????

The speech did inspire me to do my best, help my fellow American and sacrifice a little for the common good. It was also encouraging to know that there is a road map and a plan, not just catch up and management by crisis - have I said too much?

I applaud your efforts Mr. President. I will do what you ask. I hope you can do what you say you want to do. We are in a whole lot of trouble if we don't get this right.

No comments: