Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Way to Go Utah Legislators

Seriously, what does it take to make this blogging thing work fairly? My Monday and Tuesday posts have not been recognized (they have been registered in the blog, but they don't appear in the alert box) and others with earlier posts are moving ahead. I feel as if my civil rights are being voilated. I am going to call Ron Yangich.

Spking of civil rights, I have a double edged comment. On the one hand I do applaud the Utah Legislators, headed by former Utah Governer "Grandma" Olene Walker, who are pushing ethics intiatives to bring integrity to the governmental process.

On the other hand there are those who make the rest look bad. Some Utah legislators are opposing the ethics initatives because they infringe on their civil rights. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. What it infringes on is their ability to make money at the tax payer's expense.

No comments: