Saturday, January 9, 2010

Amerellen Idol

I was watching the same news channel where I learned that the governmental agencies charged with protecting us from terrorism is run by 5th graders and I heard Ellen DeGenneres will host American Idol in place of Simon Cowell.

Isn't that like putting Mr. Rogers in charge of death row at Attica? She will have every contestant over to her house and give them hot cocoa. Not that I approved of Simon's demeaning way of telling those people his staff chose to display that they really had no talent, but can Ellen really be critical? I don't see it yet. Of course I haven't watched American Idol for several years so I guess I won't ever see it.

Just to keep you up on the latest public policy decision, the H1N1 vaccine is now available for everyone, and if we hurry we can get the polio vaccine also.

No comments: