Friday, January 22, 2010

Hawaii Day 7

We are just half way through our vacation in paradise.

It rained last night. Even the rain is cooperating on our vacation. It was refreshing and cooled things down. This morning it is clear and cool. How fun is that.

Whale watching was great today. Whale soup again. They seem to like it closer than usual. I guess with the high surf they are pushed closer or maybe they really do like it closer for some reason. I sound like I am beginning to think like a whale. No girth comments please.

This afternoon there was a lot of activity around our beach. My wife thinks it was a birth. There was definately an adult and a baby. There was a lot of jumping and she thought she saw dolphins. For the uninitiated it is common belief that dolphins assist in the birth. Again with the whale thinking.

Things can't be that bad if all I am worried about is a whale birth. I can't wait for tomorrow, not just because I get better looking every day, but because I can't wait to see what is in store for us here.

No comments: